Zuster Young

Zuster Young
Zuster is Dutch for "sister", which is a title used for female missionaries.

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Final Day in the M.T.C.

We had a surprise e-mail from Zuster Young this afternoon. We got to briefly "chat" with her through emails. She also sent a brief email to family and friends along with tons of pictures.

"Goede avond iederen! Ik hoop day jullie ist hebben een een goede Zondag! Morgen wij wilt zijn reist tot Amsterdam!! We were given permission to e-mail everyone today since we won't have a p-day until the 15th and to e-mail family since we are flying out tomorrow morning. I'm so very excited and cannot wait to be overseas and begin my work in the field. I cannot hide my excitement. I know this church is true and I am on the Lord's errand. Y'all are in my prayers and next time you hear from me I'll be in Netherlands.
Ik hou von jullie!
Zuster Young"




Excerpt from e-mail, "So this was our Sinter Klaus celebration. Dutch Christmas is December 5th and Elder Gross created a costume!"








No comments:

Post a Comment