Zuster Young

Zuster Young
Zuster is Dutch for "sister", which is a title used for female missionaries.

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Temples, Tulips and Transfers

Goede Morgen! Ik hoop dat alles is goed met jullie. Deze week was heel mooi! Three highlights of the week: 1-TEMPLE CONFERENCE...Wednesday we got to go to the Den Haag Temple and it was the most beautiful experience of my mission so far. As soon as you walk into the temple you get hit with the spirit, a warm calm and peaceful feeling. Because the temple is so small they do not have a chapel so we waited in the Sealing room. I walked in and just got teary eyed. Water works going even before the session even started. The session was all in Dutch and it was incredible. I understand about 90% of it. Zr. Robinson was waiting for us was we walked into the room and gave us a hug as we came through. I don't remember what she told me but I do remember her saying "I love you". I have never felt closer to the Savior and Heavenly Father. Taking a few minutes to sit and think. Just a breathtakingly beautiful experience. I was so happy and smiling from ear to ear. 2-KEUKENHOF... After the temple we went to the Tulip Festival. It was gorgeous. So many flowers and we got a ton of pictures. Nederland is beautiful. 3- TRANSFERS...Well the time has come and I am leaving my baby city...Leaving Antwerpen and heading up to Gouda, Nederland. Yep....home of the cheese! I am so very excited to see what the Lord has in store for me. My new companion is Zr. Fredrickson, and she is the Sister Training Leader so I am still an STL Companion. haha It will be fun. I am definitely going to miss Belgium. Well that is my week, went by so fast. THis whole transfer went by in a blink of an eye. I pray for you all and hope you are doing good. I know that the Temple is the house of the Lord. He knows each of us individally. He loves us, we are never alone and forgotten. Just get on your knees and pray to Him. He will answer. I love you all. -- Zuster Young

No comments:

Post a Comment