Zuster Young

Zuster Young
Zuster is Dutch for "sister", which is a title used for female missionaries.

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Week Three at the MTC.... Half Way Done!

This week's p-day email was short as Zuster Young has been hand writing letters home.  An excerpt from her email: "I have made it to the halfway point in my time here at the MTC and I can't believe it!! I am on the downslope and in just a few short weeks will be on my way to the Netherlands.... Lastly, I just wanted to share with you the motto I have developed these last few days: "I am going to stick with Him!" Christ invites us all to "Come unto Him" and "follow Him" and then "walk with Him". He is reaching out to us and we must cling to Him. We matter to Him. Individually. He knows us by name and wants for us to be happy and successful in this life. I know that I will be my best self, best missionary, happy and successful, if I stick with Him. He loves you, no matter what.
I love you all! Until next week...
Love, Zuster Young
A picture of Zuster Young's MTC Zone. She is on the far right holding the black portion of the Belgium flag.






No comments:

Post a Comment