Zuster Young

Zuster Young
Zuster is Dutch for "sister", which is a title used for female missionaries.

Thursday, November 27, 2014

F L I G H T P L A N S !

Wednesday evening we received another email from our favorite missionary. Mixed emotions in our home, yet we are all so very excited for her!

"I am going to the Netherlands!!!! We went for a Temple walk, and when we got back the Elders in our district were on the other side of the street waving our flight plans!! I am so excited!!

Here is it is:

December 8th I report to the travel office at 6 am...our first flight is from Salt Lake to Seattle, Washington... From Seattle we fly straight to Amsterdam, Netherlands...arriving December 9th.

It just got so real and I am so freaking excited!! Spread the news!! (:

Ik hou van jullie!(:

Zuster Young"


No comments:

Post a Comment