Zuster Young

Zuster Young
Zuster is Dutch for "sister", which is a title used for female missionaries.

Monday, September 21, 2015

The Bread of Life

Good morning everyone! Well this last week we went on two exchanges and then I got sick and ended up going on a third exchange... I got to work with Zr. Stewart-Chester, Zr. Johanson and then Zr. Faa because we were sick. I got to work in Antwerpen and I just love that place. Unfortunately I do not have much to say this week. I just want to share a poem and my testimony, along with pictures. A Mission A mission is a strange experience it's a trial, a test. A mission throws at you the worst yet it teaches you the best. I've never felt so happy I've never been so depressed. I've never felt so forsaken I've never been so blessed. I've never been so confused things have never been so clear. I've never felt my Heavenly Father so distant he's never been so near. I've never been so discouraged I've never been so full of hope. I feel like I could go on forever I think I have come to the end of my rope. I've never had it so easy I've never had it quite so tough Things have never been so smooth things have never been so rough I've never traveled through so many valleys I've never descended so many peaks I've never met so many nice people I've never met so many freaks! I've never had so many ups I've never had so many downs I've never had so many smiles I've never worn so many frowns I've never been so lonely I've never had so many friends Boy! I hope this is over soon. Gosh! I hope it never ends. Dames en Heren, you are not alone. There is a Heavenly Father who is watching over you. I have never been so confident in the love of the savior, Jesus Christ. He knows us and everything we experience. I have handed in my jersey for a name tag. I have put my whole being, every ounce of who I am on the altar and I am out in the middle of Belgium. The Lord has accepted everything I have given him, no matter how small or even how big. You are never forgotten. I am out here doing a something so much bigger than me. I am still here because of the grace of our Lord, Jesus Christ. Thanks to him, I am becoming someone stronger, better, wiser and clearly someone I always hoped I could be, never thought possible but it is possible. Nothing is impossible, don't sell yourself short. You are a child of God. I am a child of God, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ. Everything I am and becoming, I do in his name. I know this gospel is true. That I promise you and testify in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen. I love you all. Thank you for your constant love and support. Have a great week! -- Zuster Young P.S. I successfully made bread!!
Zuster Faa's blog entry from this week. Her and Morgan had the chance to go on exchanges again. https://zusterfaa.wordpress.com/2015/09/21/that-one-moment/

No comments:

Post a Comment